From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-09 21:37:15

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>
> After the current release I'd like to add anonymous filters to Boost.Iostreams.
> I'm hoping to use Phoenix-2; is there an estimated time of arrival?

Here's a timeline for my personal projects:

finish up on fusion for review
finish up phoenix-2
start the lambda merger rolling
get spirit 2.0 completed

As for phoenix-2, the only thing that's missing is the implementation
of the algorithms. I haven't heard from Daniel Wallin if he's still
interested. Also, if phoenix-2 goes out ahead of spirit-2, then I'll
have to write an adapter for the closures stuff.

It's difficult to guesstimate when all this will happen. I am working
on fusion now. Work on phoenix-2 can definitely happen concurrently
with fusion if I can get some help on it. So, I welcome anyone
interested.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman