From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-14 16:40:41

On 06/11/2005 07:26 AM, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> boost/mpl/aux_/sequence_wrapper.hpp was producing the output. This was
> confirmed by changing sequence_wrapper.hpp and seeing a corresponding
> change in <mode>/vector_c.hpp.
I've made a small change to sequence_wrapper.hpp:

# define AUX778076_CONVERT_CN_TO(z,n,TARGET) \
     TARGET(BOOST_PP_CAT(C,n)) \
     /**/

# define AUX778076_SEQUENCE_N_ARGS(n) \
     T BOOST_PP_COMMA_IF(n) \
     BOOST_PP_ENUM(n,AUX778076_CONVERT_CN_TO,T) \
     /**/

and it does what I want with the vector_c.hpp files:

        : vector1_c< T, C0 >

   changed to

        : vector1_c< T, T(C0) >

and similar changes to vectorN_c. This allows T to be
an enumeration without the compiler generating errors about
long not being implicitly convertable to T.

However, I don't know what effect it'll have on other
files; so, I thought I'd just upload it to sandbox instead
of main cvs unless some experts think it would be OK to
upload to main cvs.

Please let me know.