From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-24 02:54:36

With unmodified CVS state of serialization, I get errors from compiler because
archive/detail/iserializer.hpp contains unqualified call to 'load', and it
find both serialization's 'load', and some other 'load' that I happen to
have.

I wonder if ADL is desired here? IIUC, the only customization point is the
'serialize' function -- that will call user provided 'load' and 'save'
explictly. So, there's no need for ADL in iserializer.hpp.

With the attached patch, things start to work for me. Is it possible to apply
it?

- Volodya