From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-27 12:06:14

I've been browsing the reference.rst file in the CVS
tree.

Is there a difference between "Keyword Tuple" and
"Argument Tuple"? If not, then I believe "Argument
Map" be a better name, since some of the expression
semantics (and their runtime complexities) are similar
to those of a map. Accordingly, I would change "Index
Expression" to "Keyword Expression" and "Index Default
Expression" to "Keyword Default Expression". A person
reading "Index Expression" for the first time might
think it was a specialized "Integral Constant
Expression".

Let me know if I'm missing anything.

                              Cromwell D. Enage