From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-27 16:05:26

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> escribió en el mensaje
> "Fernando Cacciola" <fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> is supposed to do that?
>
> Yes. I'm sure the report is just out-of-date.

OK

> But why are you testing for the exact version 0x564?
> I'm sure 5.5.1 is also broken.

But it isn't.
5.6.4 shipped with a different std library (w.r.t 5.5.1) and there lies the
problem (numeric_limits<> not having compile time constants)

In fact, I developed the entire library using 5.5.1, so I'm pretty sure it
works (and if the current version doesn't becasue of some recent change is
definitely fixable).
I have not tried bjam with my local 5.5.1 version to check it passes ALL of
the tests (since bcc5.5.1 is not in the satus report anyway), but I'm sure
this compiler doesn't need the old cast code.

Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft