From: Paul Baxter (pauljbaxter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-02 14:26:44

> Paul, would it be possible to upgrade to the latest Intel 8.1 revision?

I am out by maybe a week or two in keeping up with the latest as these were
run on v8.1.028 (I'm not going to migrate to 9.0 for a little while yet).

Are we sure that the fact I'm running a release build (which is NOT the
default but is what most users would be interested in) is not the cause?
Does anyone else run a release build on Intel. Incidentaly I run a release
build because you asked me to run something different from existing testers
:)

I'll upgrade to latest v8 (if its changed) and run a release and a debug
build over the next couple of days.

The only thing of note with these tests is that random_tests.exe hangs
(needing an end process) and that the whole process takes 12+ hrs for a full
build, just release on an Athlon XP 2700+