From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-03 11:30:20

Gianlucaspm_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all I apologize for my lack of precision.
>
> 1) I'm using Boost under QNX 6.2.1 with QCC compiler
> which is gcc 2.95.3 using the Dinkumware STL.
> 2) Bjam has been compiled with GCC and is version 3.1.10
> 3) Boost version is 1_32_0
> 4) I got the Boost source at
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7586

OK, thank you...

> If I call
> bjam -sTOOLS=gcc --with-serialisation
> from the /tmp/boost_1_32_0 directory I have the mentioned behaviour,
> but if I call it from the /tmp/boost_1_32_0/libs/serialization/build
> directory works ok.

The --with* and other options do not apply in the subdirectories. It
works in @/libs/serialization/build because it will always build there.

But you did not answer that question. So unless you tell us otherwise,
I'm assuming you are using the wrong name for the Boost.Serialization
library. And that it will all work if you use the correct name,
--with-serialization.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything