From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-05 01:15:13

Tobias Schwinger wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>
>>This has changes now in the new Fusion-2 now sitting in my HD.
>>

> Then it'll read like a novel just like the rest inside the Spirit folder...

:) oh my... thanks!

> Is Fusion-1 already part of the current Boost distribution?

ATM, Fusion is a sub-library under Spirit. It's been there since
1.31. I do intend to ask for a formal review as soon as Fusion-2
is ready.

> What is the recommended phrasing when referring to it in library documentation?

I think it's appropriate to simply call it Fusion.

> Is there an URL for a hyperlink?

Sorry, no. Let me see if I can fix that problem. For the moment,
the best I have is http://www.boost.org/libs/spirit/fusion/readme.txt.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman