From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-06 14:18:40

Pedro Lamarão wrote:
> Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
>
>> Hi Pedro,

>>> Fellow Boosters,
>>>
>>> this is an update on my proposal for a Boost.Network library,
>>> located in the Sandbox.
>> I just wanted to say that it starts to look good.
>>
>> Keep up the good work...I'm looking forward to
>> a review in the near future.

> It sure gives me a little more energy to know there *are* people
> interested in this library... :-)

I'm definitely interested, too.

If there's not substantial progress on networking soon, I'm planning to
implemement my own socket devices for the Iostreams library; of course I'd
switch to using Boost.Network whenever it becomes available.

The reason I haven't commented yet is that I'm way behind on reading the large
volume of network-related messages in the archives.

Jonathan