From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-07 17:58:57

Tobias Schwinger wrote:
> Documentation preview (includes three sections):
> http://tinyurl.com/dg68y (not yet hyperlinked)

    Boost.FunctionTypes provides functionality to classify, decompose
    and synthesize function types and other compound types such as
    pointer-, reference- and pointer to member function types.

    This means in other words to

Excuse me butting in, but I'd change the sentence above to:

    In other words, the library can be used to

Further down the page you have:

    Just like Boost.TypeTraits, the Function Types library works on
    built-in types. In contrast to Type Traits, however, it
    specializes in the manifold properties of callable builtin types.

I don't know what you mean by "the manifold properties of".

I'll return to lurking mode now ;-)
Angus