From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-15 04:28:11

Well, the preprocessor has it's own syntax, which is distinct from the
underlying language syntax. Both are syntaxes (sp?) of C++, but I said the "C++
syntax model" I was referring to the latter.

One of the dinstinctly interesting parts about the preprocessor's syntax is that
it isn't static. It is dynamically created during evaluation. I.e. it cannot
be constructed into an AST from source and then evaluated later.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides