From: Erik Wien (wien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-31 16:54:54

Hi. I finally got a few days off this weekend, so I used them to prepare
a version of the Unicode library I have written so you guys can take a
look at it. This is unfortunately a snapshot of the state of things a
good while back, but it's the only somewhat stable version I could find
in the hurry. The basic design hasn't changed much though, so it should
work just fine for getting an idea of how things work.

A download of the complete library, along with a *short* (and very
high-level) description to help you along can be found at the site
http://unicode.irritert.net.

Sorry I couldn't provide you with any in-depth documentation or stuff
like that right now, but you should be able to figure it out if you
really want to. ;)

Anyway, Feel free to comment on anything that might spring to mind. I'll
try to check back now and again to answer any questions.

- Erik