From: FlSt_at_[hidden]
Date: 2005-08-07 04:00:11

Rob Stewart wrote:

>From: David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>
>

>>Rob Stewart <stewart_at_[hidden]> writes:
>>

>>>From: David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>

>I updated my library to support user-supplied predicates.
>
>http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=multivalues.zip&directory=rob_stewart&

I compiled my tests with your implementation ( I removed all tests with
not_all_of and one_of, n_of, n_m_of ). The compilation time is longer
with your implementation as with my 9th version. The generated binaries
with your version are a little bigger but the execution time of the
tests (10 calls with time-command) are 10% faster. Your implementation
passes all my test.

Sincerly
  Florian