From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-12 03:17:28

I forgot to add to the list giallo.sourceforge.net
The project implements proactor and reactor patterns but it's only
available via CVS

 The new list (in order of package and implementation availability) is:

* asio.sf.net
* nanostreamer (via boost vault)
* giallo.sf.net (via CVS)
* netiphany.sf.net (only base class)

So far only the asio library author has commented on this thread.