From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-14 09:22:09

I have posted an update to multivalues.zip (there was an earlier,
minor update that I didn't mention). The new version contains
the following changes relative to my last announcement:

 - user-defined predicates modeled after or derived from
   std::binary_function now work. The predicates must be
   CopyConstructible, copies must be equivalent and cheap to
   make, and there must be a nested type first_argument_type.
   The result type is assumed convertible to bool.

 - The library directory and namespace name is now "multivalue"
   (singular)

 - Changed items_of() to constrain the upper limit to the range
   length and the lower limit to be <= the upper limit.

 - Added percent_of() to between and exactly which computes the
   percentage based upon constraining the upper limit to 100%,
   constraining the lower limit to be <= the upper limit, and
   computing each to be N * length / 100, where N is the adjusted
   limit and length is the range length.

 - Added more_than and less_than with items_of() and percent_of()

I am working on motivation, tutorial, and reference
documentation.

Do let me know if you have any comments on the current design,
interface, or naming.