From: Pavel Vozenilek (pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-21 19:28:00

"Andrey Semashev" wrote:

> I purpose to add a generalized scope guard classes to the Boost library. I
> have a rather simple but flexible implementation of such classes (I've
> attached the sources). Since I'm new here, I don't really know if they
> conform some source code conventions in Boost (if any), but if they
> don't - please, let me know.

I was not able to extract the code (could you add
it as attachment or put it into Sandbox?) but FYI:

One ScopeGuard implementation (practically copy
of Alexandrescu's one) exists inside Multi-Index library
(boost/multi_index/detail/scope_guard.hpp).

It was intended as "temporary" solution
"until someone creates full-features Boost library".

----
A very interesting Scope Guard variant can
be found in TnFox library:
http://tnfox.sourceforge.net/TnFOX/html/group__rollbacks.html
/Pavel