From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-22 11:16:46

Added notes for 1.10.3, the first numbered release, to
"version_history.html". Should be in CVS and the web site.

The CSS needs to be fixed. I attached a picture of how it looks on my
system (Safari 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.4.2). The CSS neutralized my table's
centering and made TH tags look the same as TD tags. I originally had the
information as a DL list, but the CSS gave the DT and DD tags the same
indentation amount, so that needs to be fixed too. Finally, there needs to
be a gap between the last history item and the "...And the remainder are
lost to the mists of time (for now, anyway)...." paragraph that is outside
the history list.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie