From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-30 09:18:43

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:16:57 +0100, John Maddock wrote
> I'd like to add a few more issues to be resolved for the final
> 1.33.1 as well:
>
> Config: support for EVC++
>
> (http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/07/90101.php), I've
> applied this to the main HEAD branch apparently without ill effect,
> so I think it's safe for the release branch also. Ulrich first
> raised this months ago, so I feel we owe him this one!

I assume you are going to limit this to config and not include changes to
other impacted libraries like date-time? While the changes were apparently
trivial they impact alot of files and I wonder if it's really worth it given
that we don't have a regression platform for this compiler.

Jeff