From: troy d. straszheim (troy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-05 13:18:36

Jeff Garland wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:03:20 +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote
>

>>>OSL is willing to host the Boost Subversion repository. We already have
>>>a Subversion server for all of our internal projects and all of the
>>>computing power and bandwidth that we would need.
>>
>>Good to hear!
>

> As I think we've discussed before, we need to plan a significant time for this
> conversion. I'd say 30 days as a minimum conversion period to allow everyone
> time to get/learn the new tools etc. Yes, several of us did some testing in
> Jan when we discussed this last, but that was hardly everyone. I'd say we
> need a 'conversion manager' to work out a detailed schedule and manage the
> process of setting up a beta repository for experimentation, etc.

I just noticed my webserver is getting hits on /svn/boost, thought I'd
check in and see where this discussion had gone... Having done the
conversion once, I'll volunteer to do it again. Most efficient way
forward, seems to me, is to start doing them and beating on them. Next
question would be how OSL wants to go forward.

-t