From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 13:39:21

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Matt, Anthony,
>
> You are making any changes to the thread library on a cvs branch right?
>
> We aim to keep the cvs HEAD in as close to a release-ready state as we can,
> so new / experimental code shouldn't be in the HEAD right now.
>
> I'm asking because we already have some regressions caused by changes to
> call_once in the cvs HEAD:
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/thread.html

D'oh! My bad. Sorry. I wasn't checking things in on a branch.

I'll revert the trunk, and create a new branch (thread_rewrite). Anyone care
to volunteer to test things on win32 compilers other than vc-7_1/mingw-4.0.1,
so that these regressions show up before I move things back to the trunk?

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Software Developer