From: Sam Partington (sam.partington_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-15 06:12:12

> > This functionality is already available in
> ><boost/utility/compare_pointees.hpp>. There are two functions,
> >equal_pointees() and less_pointees(), and two corresponding classes,
> >equal_pointees_t and less_pointees_t.
>
> Oh, I was'nt aware of that ! Thank you for the information.

I've come across this need before as well, and I rolled my own because
I wasn't aware of its preexistence either.

Searching for now I know what its called only yielded several source
files, and one reference to it in the optional docs.

Perhaps it should be documented in the utility library, or the
smart_ptr library?

Sam