From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-18 12:33:22

John Maddock wrote:
> I don't mind the hash tables being reviewed at the same time, but without
> documentation (which is what most folks review), it'll be harder for people
> to get to grips with it. Do you have a separate review scheduled yet?

No, I was only going to submit it once I'd finished the documentation.
I'm not trying to push this.

But the current state of the documentation isn't that bad - there is a
little, and the library is of course fully specified by TR1.

Also, since the design is already fixed by TR1, it won't really be up
for review (or will it?), so the documentation is a little less
important here (but just a little).

I'll try to put a copy of the documentation up soon, but it'll take me a
little while as I'll need to setup boostbook & quickbook first to
generate it (my computer isn't great and building quickbook takes forever).

Daniel