From: Goran Mitrovic (gmit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-21 04:02:32

Joel de Guzman <joel <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:
> FWIW, I'd vote my support for xpressive. I'd vote that it be
> added to the boost libraries. The question some people ask is why
> have an alternative library that overlaps over existing
> libraries in boost (i.e. Boost.Regex and Spirit). I'd say
> that we should always welcome alternative libraries. I do not

Not really always. Don't you think that Boost can be (or even already is)
overcrowded? I cannot really define this with words; it's a feeling that I get
from its everyday use. And there is a lot of conformation of my feeling I see in
my smalltalk with friends/coworkers.

P.S. I know this is not a very valuable comment, but, you guys seem to often
think too much as a "boost let's-prove-c++-is-almighty developers", not "boost
users". :|