From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 12:31:35

Support Requests item #1301634, was opened at 2005-09-23 10:31
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=207586&aid=1301634&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
my email is jla2w_at_[hidden]

I am building the boost library and am specifically
interested in serialization. When I follow the steps,
I can't get the bjam.exe to recognize the version of
spirit that would enable xml serialization. I did the
following

set SPIRIT_ROOT=C:/Documents and
Settings/Luke/Desktop/spirit-1.6.3/boost

as well as a couple other variants (not including the
last boost) because it isn't clear to me which
directory depth it needs to be..anyway, I get errors
building the serialization libs (all others build
correctly) with messages that choke on the xml files
and then many that say that

fatal error: Compiler not supported, check config.hpp

this is presumably related to spirit env variable not
being recognized.

The other errors say that the libs were skipped for
lack of other libs. One example is

...libboost_serialization-vc7-sgd.lib skipped for lack of
   libboost_serialization-vc7-sgd-1_33.lib

Any ideas?