From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 07:09:24

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:51:03 +0100, Calum Grant wrote

> In terms of a real database, that is on future work but I see that
> as a large project and RML is currently aimed at managing in-memory
> containers. RML can motivate the interface for access to a real DB
> backend, but I'm not planning to do that at the moment.

Might be interesting to see if it could work with the proposed shared memory
library:

http://boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Memory

docs online at:

http://ice.prohosting.com/newfunk/boost/libs/shmem/doc/html/index.html

There's a memory mapped file primative in this lib.

Haven't really had a chance to dig into your library, but the docs look
interesting...

Jeff