From: Suman Cherukuri (suman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 15:56:49

No offence taken. Whether we like it or not, it's the reality that the
majority of the UI users are comfortable with the existing "standards". One
can be bold and come up with a whole new design, but as a commercial
developer, I'd be really hesitant to change the face of my software just
because it's new (and may be better).

--Suman