From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-30 13:29:23

Bo Persson wrote:
> "Stefan Seefeld" <seefeld_at_[hidden]> skrev i meddelandet
>

> IMO, having an application look native is absolutely highest priority.
> :-)

Why? I look at the Windows Media Player and it doesn't look
native at all. That's even before I add skins. Yet, no matter
how I tweak it, my 7 year old daughter still manages to play
her favorite songs without any problems. Also, I hear no one
complaining that almost all games have their own unique interfaces.
Kids manage. So can adults.

This "everyone must wear black" is simply nonesense!

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com