From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-30 13:43:43

Suman Cherukuri wrote:

> [...]

Coming from a Mac background, I used to believe that. Now, I dare
say that that way of thinking is passe. Sure, one can opt for
consistency. But DON'T force it! There are those who do not
agree with the thinking that "you can have any color as long
as it is black" anymore. That's the model T way of thinking IMHO.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com