From: Alan Gutierrez (alan-boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-02 12:16:18

* Pavel Vozenilek <pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> [2005-10-01 09:30]:
> You may perhaps take some inspiration in these Boost-like language bindings
> I know about:
>
> - http://cpptcl.sourceforge.net/ C++ interface for TCL
> - http://clipp.sourceforge.net/ C++ interface for Javascript
> - http://luabind.sourceforge.net/ C++ interface for Lua (not very active now)
> - http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=boost-langbinding
> Attempt to create universal back end usable for interfacing to any labguage
> (project currently sleeping)
>

> These would likely deserve place in Boost but AFAIK they weren't suggested
> for review yet.
>
> If able I would be happy to help with interface to Ruby.

    Pavel

    Sorry for responding twice, but my response to this message
    was not copied to the list. I thought I'd respond again, since
    all these reesources are a going place to start discussion.

    Thanks for all the references. If luabind and clipp contributors
    don't chime in here, I'll send them a message.

    It appears that all the above code is M.I.T. or similiar, and
    they all claim to be influenced by Boost::Python, so it seems
    like the interface for Ruby is going to be pretty well defined.

    I'd like to get something going that I can work with, first, if
    that's okay, and then worry about genralizing for for NetRexx later.

--
Alan Gutierrez - alan_at_[hidden] - http://engrm.com/blogometer/