From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-04 05:10:50

One idea that could make the syntax issues more palatable is to incorporate
some ideas from the soci.sf.net <http://soci.sf.net> library

I have not given thought to how easy it would be to implement it, but the
idea is that the queries are valid sql queries and then the soci layer
translates those to the more arcane syntax/es. Simplifying and unifying the
syntax should be a good thing !