From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-05 04:33:51

This reinforces my previous 'complaint' that the build DOCUMENTATION is
still a MAJOR barrier to wider Boost adoption. I have now built the
libraries, after learning more about the build process than I wanted to ;-)

I hope this will be a priority for the next release, prefably only having
one build V2 system. It isn't as sexy as the minutiae of macro-processing,
but it is important.

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204