From: Andreas Pokorny (andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-05 10:37:20

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 09:03:38AM +0800, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> And while you are there, don't forget to see the small
> "mono" "stereo" buttons. I never thought vector graphics can
> be this good at this scale. Usually, one ends up drawing
> such small widgets using bitmaps.

Have you seen antigrain doing animations:
http://antigrain.com/stuff/particle_demo2.exe
http://antigrain.com/stuff/page_demo.exe

These to examples are tests for a comercial project Maxim was writing at
that time. These links were posted on the agg list several months ago.
They also work with wine, but the check and radio button text in the
page demo does not show up there. I havent tried these demos in a native
windows environment yet, but even through the wine layer these two tests
are really fast. I think agg is a perfect choice for a gui library.

Regards
Andreas Pokorny