From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-08 09:32:12

This is true, but I feel it would also be helpful if authors could include a
summary, and perhaps references to the design discussions and rationale,
along with acknowledgement to those who have contributed to the 'ultimate'
solution. Authors are in the best position to do this at the time of
acceptance.

It will also be useful to help fend off patent claims - a side effect of
Boost should be to make it much more difficult for The Big Boys to patent
obvious concepts by providing clear prior art - Less FUD, less intimidation.

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden] www.hetp.u-net.com