From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-10 12:32:00

I'm most disppointed to see that a more complete set of math functions has
apparently been rejected for TR2. Like the interval library, this is
something apparently obscure which could have widespread application - which
is not going to have happen unless there the library exists. Chicken and
egg problem ;-)

This is still being worked on and I am still hopeful that we can produce an
acceptable quality (if not the best) implementation for Boost based on the
Cephes library.

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204