From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-10 16:36:12

Robert Ramey wrote:
> In principle I have no problem with this. I'm not sure whether we want to
> do it right now.

I guess this is a question for Doug. Do this now or later?

> Its really only a very minor inconvenience that only
> effects the test matrix which will soon be replaced with HEAD again so my
> vote is to just not mess with this until later.

What does HEAD vs. RC have to do with this? Is the same issue fixed in
HEAD and not RC?

> P.S. sorry I couldn't figure this out myself.

If I had a nickel for every obvious problem someone else pointed out to
me... OK so I wouldn't be rich, but I'd be closer ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything