From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-11 16:48:18

Whoops, I didn't see that. It would handle the backward compatibility issue.
In any case I'd rather just get it over with and move to 64 bits on those
platforms. We'll just implement the complete fix in the next version.

Robert Ramey

Matthias Troyer wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Let me just answer a simple point tonight. You'll get my reply to the
> rest of the mail in the morning.
>

> On Oct 11, 2005, at 6:45 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
>>

>>> 3. I had to introduce a new strong typedef in basic_archive.hpp:
>>>
>>> BOOST_STRONG_TYPEDEF(std::size_t, container_size_type)
>>> BOOST_CLASS_IMPLEMENTATION(boost::archive::container_size_type,