From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-17 03:22:33

Once again, the latest offering is at
<http://boost-consulting.com/vault/>, inside Template
Metaprogramming.

The ability to write constants like
big_integral<positive_sign,1,0,4,8,5,7,6> has
returned. In addition, you can also write a constant
like unsigned_big_integral<1,0,4,8,5,7,6>, which is
equivalent to the above.

The two missing pieces wrt full functionality are
division and human-readable output. The latter is
easier to tackle but will most likely require a
corresponding runtime big-integer class. Is anybody
(e.g. Christopher Diggins) still working on one? If
so, I might use it as a value_type.

In a future version I'll probably get rid of
positive_sign and negative_sign and just have the user
specify '+' or '-'.

Peder, I've made changes to the following files:
* <boost/mpl/math/numerator.hpp>
* <boost/mpl/math/denominator.hpp>
* <boost/mpl/math/whole_part.hpp>
* <boost/mpl/math/rational_part.hpp>
* <boost/mpl/math/big_integral_tag.hpp>
* <boost/mpl/math/big_integral_fwd.hpp>
* everything in boost/mpl/math/big_integral_ and
boost/mpl/math/big_integral_/aux_
* <boost/mpl/math/big_integral.hpp>
* <boost/mpl/math/rational.hpp>
* <boost/mpl/math/mixed_number.hpp>