From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-22 04:38:44

> Thanks for the quick response.
> Still no success, getting the same problem:
>
> UnsignedAnalysis.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void
> __cdecl boost::re_detail::raise_runtime_error(class _STL::runtime_error
> const &)"
> (?raise_runtime_error_at_re_detail_at_boost@@YAXABVruntime_error@_STL@@@Z)
> \MyProject\Bin\Debug/MyProject.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved
> externals
> Error executing link.exe.

Hmmm, that symbol is always in the library, the only thing I can think of at
present is that the library build did not in fact have STLport in it's
include path. Oh wait a minute, if this is a debug build you are defining
__STL_DEBUG aren't you? The bjam built libs are always built with this
defined, so the debug build of your app will need to be as well in order to
link against them.

HTH, John.