From: Robert Kawulak (kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-24 04:19:17

> From: Jeff Garland

> I'll just say that for my money I *only* care about compile
> time types. The
> extra storage Robert cites for an application like date-time
> is unacceptable.
> I'll also state that I believe there will be a performance
> hit as well on
> construction of the type (probably 3 integer copies instead
> of 1 in the
> constructor).

This is why I'm trying to introduce run-time bounds in such a way that they
will cause no negative effects in case of using compile-time bounds. I think
I've already got a solution, I just need to implement it.

> I'll try to find some time to look over the latest
> implementation soon....

There were some important changes since the last published implementation,
I'll send the new one as soon as it's ready (I hope it to happen in this
week).

Best regards,
Robert