From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 16:37:28

On 11/2/05, Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Do you have RTM (build 14.00.50727.42) version of vc8?

Yes:

Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.42 for
80x86

Indeed, the problem that none of boost DLLs were built was setup error,
> fixed now. It did not apply to regression tests, anyway (it was only
> problem with my manual build). However, debug build of python DLL was
> still failing.

I don't have Python installed. Sorry.

Anyone knows what _CRT_NOFORCE_MANIFEST means and/or is wiling to apply
> the fix to CVS?

Can't find any reference to that in the online help, but I guess you know
that :) Where did you dig that option up?

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com