From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-03 16:59:09

Rob Stewart wrote:
> *** The name "domain expert" smacks too much of someone who is
> expert in the domain of the library rather than of a particular
> aspect of library documentation. Please suggest a better name.

Along this line it would seem that "Documentation Manager" might be more
consistent with other boost titles - "Review Manager" and "Release Manager"
than DocWiz

I think that much could be gained by expanding upon William Kemps original
document.
http://www.boost.org/more/writingdoc/index.html Having personally tried to
use it, I found it helpful - up to a point. I think its in the right
direction but its not detailed or complete enough. We need better examples
so we can "boiler plate" different situations. (e.g. simple class usage,
template usage, override/hiding of functions, etc. Also this document
doesn't make any mention of a tutorial.

The thread documentation seems to be in line with the above document
document. And it shows the value of what's been done so far along with its
short comings.

Having this page(s) enhanced to the point that it could more easily be used
as a model would go along way toward making boost documentation more
consistent accross libraries.

Robert Ramey