From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 20:18:51

David Abrahams wrote:
> Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>>Comments, feedback very welcome!

Wow. A flurry of editorial comments by no less than David!
I'm very very pleased. I just came back from a short vacation.
I'll study your comments as soon as I can. Thank you, thank
you very much!

> http://www.asne.org/index.cfm?ID=4364

Oh what a coincidence! Just prior to my vacation, I picked
up this book ("The Elements of Style" by E.B. White and William
Strunk Jr.,). I acknowledge your comment sometime ago that
I tend to be too "chatty". I'm studying english more.
This book to me seemed like Scott Meyer's Effective C++
series, for english. Cool!

Thanks!

--
Joel de Guzman