From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-04 21:16:38

Angus Leeming wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>
>>Angus' version is better.
>> This means that if Bind is unneeded the user can discard it
>> completely.
>>Of course, "this" needs an antecedent :)
>> For example, if Bind is unneeded the user can discard it
>> completely.
>>is much more to the point.
>

> I wonder if this discussion indicates that I'm willing to be a
> "documentation editor/pain" to the Phoenix-2 library? If not, then
> I'll be explicit: I am willing.

Aha! Definitly a yes! Dan Marsden helped me in the docs. He
also did some proofreading, but not (yet?) in the scope and
depth that you guys are doing. Oh man! That will be godsend :)

Dan and I are working on the Fusion docs right now. Might
as well push it: will you also be documentation editor
there too? Ahem.. ahem ;)

> One thing that I don't think that Rob discussed in his "Documentation
> Wizard" missive is just how to go about starting...

This is definitely a good direction. I'm very very pleased!

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com