From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-08 08:09:20

bwood <brass_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Hi, Dave,

Hi Brian

> I work on www.webEbenezer.net. I noticed today that Robert
> Ramey said "So far so good" regarding some performance tests
> he is doing. You might want to encourage him to consider
> some of the competition as far as performance.

You should probably be doing that, actually ;-) I'm helpfully
cross-posting this reply to the Boost developers' list, but next time,
please do it yourself so that you get "in the mix" there. Having
these kinds of reports in the public record, and having people like
you involved in the ensuing discussion, are crucial for the Boost
process. Thanks again for writing.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting