From: Peder Holt (peder.holt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-11 01:51:10

On 11/11/05, Cromwell Enage <sponage_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The metafunctions pi & e are ready. Not sure what to
> call them collectively in the upcoming documentation,
> though. "Constant Metafunction" sounds like an
> oxymoron. Maybe "Numeric Tag Metafunction" would be a
> better description.

Great! I'll start working on some more metafunctions, then.
I would prefer it if we dropped the BOOST_MPL_MATH_DOUBLE in the
definition of the pi-constant for double. This because
BOOST_MPL_MATH_DOUBLE gives less presicion than string_c_to_double.

Numeric tag metafunction does not ring well in my ears. I'll give it
some thought.

Regards
Peder