From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-21 23:55:26

If this such a huge problem for you, why don't you just modify
your local copy and be done with it? I wouldn't think that
one would want to delay an overdue release to avoid
a bogus warning. This a gcc problem in any case. There
is a limit to how much stuff we should have to work around.

Robert Ramey