From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-03 16:58:46

At 2:00 PM -0500 12/3/05, Douglas Gregor wrote:
>Boost 1.33.1 Release Candidate #1 is available at:
>
> http://www.osl.iu.edu/~dgregor/boost-1.33.1-rc1/
>
>If all goes well, this will become the Boost 1.33.1 release on
>Monday, December 5.

I downloaded and attempted to build this on my Mac. (Mac OS X 10.4.3,
gcc 4.0.1):
I used the command
        bjam -sTOOLS=darwin

and received six link errors:

...failed darwin-Link-DyLib-action
bin/boost/libs/test/build/libboost_unit_test_framework.dylib/darwin/release/shared-linkable-true/libboost_unit_test_framework-1_33_1.dylib...

More specifically:

/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
ld: Undefined symbols:
__Z9test_mainiPPc

--- and ---

/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
ld: Undefined symbols:
__Z20init_unit_test_suiteiPPc

FYI:
c++filt _Z20init_unit_test_suiteiPPc
init_unit_test_suite(int, char**)

c++filt _Z8cpp_mainiPPc
cpp_main(int, char**)

Running regression tests now......

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>