From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-04 15:17:23

Exercise for the students - get it to work with UDT ;-)

Darwin long double is really a doubledouble - I think, so really a UDT, for
which getting the righ type is critical. NTL quad_float is the same - I
think.

First try gave 0 for epsilon, after changing to use ALL quad_float

I've got as far as:

quad_float epsilon_quad_float()
{
        using NTL::to_quad_float;