From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-09 12:51:11

At 8:48 AM -0800 12/9/05, Cory Nelson wrote:
>I'm all for a boost MD5 implementation, but if we're talking hashes
>there should also be at least one that doesn't have any known
>collisions.
>
>On 12/9/05, Jody Hagins <jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 16:52:18 +0100
>> Martin Wille <mw8329_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> > I don't recall any proposal for that. While I'd like to see support
>> > for MD5 and related algorithms in Boost, I don't think this
> > > implementation has an acceptable license (because of the RSA clause).

When I need crypto algorithms, I use Crypto++, a fine, open source,
C++ library of cryptographic primitives. ;-)
[ Which, unsurprisingly, includes several digest implementations,
including MD5 ]

Project page: <http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai/cryptlib.html>

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>