From: dan marsden (danmarsden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-02 17:09:02

--- Andreas Pokorny <andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have a slight problem with the construction of a
> map with fusion::as_map
> on an empty view:

> Should I check if the view is empty before running
> as_map?

No you should not need to check for empty sequences
passed to
as_map. This behaviour was caused by a defect in
fusion's comparison of the iterators of filter_view.
I've checked a fix into cvs and added a test to cover
the behaviour.

Compiling your example with the latest version then
seems to be ok.

Thanks for picking this one up!

> I had a related problem, which I am right now unable
> to minimize.
> Somehow filter and transform views seem to call the
> meta functions with
> mpl::void_ and fusion::void_.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean here, was this a
problem related to the previous example. If not, can
you provide a bit more detail please?

Cheers
Dan